Friday, April 17, 2009

Were To Buy Wwe Rings Real

cyberdangers The web

Support the cause of youth in distress

If you support me in my cause to help young people in distress because of threats made on the internet, you This proves that our youth are also important for you and me.

I am a lecturer in cyber-crime prevention to help young people to express themselves, to answer their question, to help them understand what is beautiful on the web and what could make life more difficult too.

So I meet parents who want me to help them understand the difficulties experienced by young people and how they can help.

Mobilize and stop to wait for schools to do for us

Send me your conference needs, your city and contact information so I can organize a conference in your city or your school.

Web are there to do a better future for our youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment