Saturday, May 30, 2009

Samaire Armstrong In Jeans

CPFQ

Internet users saw a beautiful experience
past 3 months, I was fortunate to be offered to a conference for the Federation of Parent Committees Quebec. The funniest thing in all this is that I myself was part of my parent committee or school rather than my children.

I say I did it because I took part in cybernaut greatly expanded over time and I was forced to drop certain activities including being the representative of my school.

short, today was the big day of the conference which was held at Laval University in Quebec. My conference was held only once during the conference.

Arriving in Quebec by the gray and cloudy day. I see there are many world and it swarms. I'm nervous and I look forward to meeting people.
I took a bite and I run the meet.

That Madame Rosette for your speaker and your room number here, this is an auditorium and everything should be in place. It remains only to sit.

I go and I am preparing. At first glance, I'm glad the place even if the room was not air conditioned and I would say that it gave the impression that it was heated.

But hey, I settle, I talk with a responsible Congress and everything is fine so far.

People start happen ....

I decided to be the gateway for not being there before, and do the foot of the crane. I take this opportunity to chat a bit with people on their arrival. I am more and more feverish.

Here it is I have to begin 1:45 p.m. ET. I'm heading to the podium and commentator introduce myself.

I begin my lecture and I feel pretty quickly that people are following me ... they listen. Some are stunned, surprised, and some other completely subjugated to see how much work to do to give our young people the tools to function civilly on the Internet.

Throughout the conference, people are very attentive and the questions are in points.

Suddenly, I get to my last slide ... Oh no I tell myself. "Not finished!" J'auais probably continued for several more minutes but the time we had allocated was not enough after all.

is the end and I get applause from people, which make me very happy especially as the subject, admittedly is not always rosy.

Several come see me at the forefront and give me their recommendation, their comments, their appreciation, I am even offers to meet with students or parents in schools and more.

It was a great conference, I would say it was also appreciated by the public and myself. I think I delivered a lecture full of truths, surprises, nod and especially hope to have opened the eyes of some parents who have forgotten that the Internet is not just a black box but a playground which can be dangerous.

I hope to revive a great conference like this and I want to thank the organizers for inviting me FCPQ and parents have attended and hopefully it will have positive impacts the lives of our youth.

cybernaut

0 comments:

Post a Comment