Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Could A Lump In My Gum Be

Roadmap Thailand - Day 6

Aug. 24 - 8:00 - BANGKOK

Last day in Bangkok! ... It goes too fast! We get up ... ... we are jostling n'se not wake up ... as habituuudeuuu! Well, go hop! Last morning for shopping. Pupuce is already dressed when I get up.

We swallow the little bf and leave the hotel. It is 9:30.

We'll see timetables for the airport. It takes about 2 hours to go (after The Backpacker). We leave the hotel at 12:00. In the meantime, we walk in the shopping streets of KHAO SAN ROAD. We pigs few boxes of our film "Memories for Smala. Even in the shops you can negotiate the price already displayed. The principle is to reach an agreement. It's funny when the seller is a player, it can take time and sometimes it catches up to offer you a final price when you go! So we do some shopping. We fall into a shop run by the same breath that as soon as he asks for something! But the prices are very interesting, so we let go the granny and is working with the body.


11:45 ... We arrive at the hostess ... The phone rings ... she won and I hold him to put one! I begin to ask the key and want to go, but I restrain myself being afraid of a wolf. The phone rings ... re-vindjiu Oh! There commotion of fighting, martial ... I Pupuce pint, gives the money to buy the tickets and told him to go wait for the bus. "Go, Pupuce! Go! . It spins. Then all sounds: the hostess recovers the payment vouchers and makes me sign a receipt for the deposit paid at the beginning! I had forgotten that one! Nice! Thank you ma'am! She handed me 500 baht (10 €) and I sink! Imagine a Toune with a bag almost as big as him on the back, flip flops. Funny to see but months to do! In short, at the exit of a turn, I see that retrograde Pupuce ... J'enclenche the second and catches at the wicket. 11:50! We take two tickets and ship. Phew! We now have 2 hours to blow ...

24:40 - We arrive at the airport. Bah what's goin '? We were told 2H journey! Bon bah is more than up to 3:40 p.m. deal! ... We store our bags and we walk a little. We fall on a self original away from the airport restaurants. There are only Thai ... The concept is funny: you show up at a counter and exchange money cons tickets. Then you get into a sort of canteen: tables and chairs in the middle of the room and all around different food stands, soup, rice, noodles, meat and fish. Before you approach the stand you want and choose. It hands you your plate your bowl or in exchange of coupons corresponding to the listed price. Worse after a good app '!


Pupuce chose a spicy noodle soup with fish and rice with my two accompaniments. The waitress filled my plate and handed it to me and said "very spicy (very spicy). J'voulais of which n'pique not me! It will still be terrible ... I drop ... it hard! I sweat drops so big that I feel that it is raining in the room! We left the canteen and we walk ... The food was so spicy that I feel I'll snap at the airport!

We go to the waiting room and then embark on the plane. Finally the plane ... I call it a hang glider! This is an ATR 72-500, for those who know. Grosso-Merdo, are about 4 places to break everything ... including the driver! They painted the fuselage of the plane with small fish in a turquoise sea ... Is not it cute! ... I bet that's reassuring, but it n'marche not! Pupuce died laughing at my face when I discovered the plane.


We climb and sit. Sukhothai direction.


I then discovered that the door provides battery-pile on the propellers. At least it will be clear! A bit messy but fast ... The takeoff went well and the pilot speaks with an accent from the South of France! We used a small sandwich, just to have a full stomach when it happens ... During the landing phase, we are going to soft music and Zen ... Hmm ... It relaxes not much there! ... Still, the landing is going smoothly. We discover then the small airport in Sukhothai lost amid the rice fields. It is a traditional Thai house! Wonderful!




We arrive at Sukhothai! It is a small town with its market day but also during the night: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.!


There is also the Sukhothai with its ancient temples. After a few turns we arrive at Lotus Village. It is a complex of bungalows with teak hidden in lush vegetation. There are lizards, toads, and animals that we know not squeaky.


We take our neighborhoods and decide to go to the center, 5 minutes walk. We discover a small area with some shops closed (it was Sunday) and as a greasy spoon in BANGKOK. But the density is terribly weak! We meet only a few tourists over here by then ... Just a dozen! What a change! The people we do not calculate the traders do not approach us, and samlors (equivalent tuk-tuks in Bangkok) we do not even see! We're really immersed in the Thai population. After ½ hour of distress in the neighborhood and a few liters of sweat, we return to the bungalow for a shower miraculous. We come out and already the temperature has dropped ... hydrometric and night too. Phew! Once back in town, Pupuce amazes me, we found it a greasy spoon, soup noodles and another chocolate-banana pancake, in the twinkling of an eye! It uses a Global System Pupuce! In any case, the soup is very good and the pancake too! All for 50 baht (1 €) per person! Nothing to do with BANGKOK!

Then back to the bungalow. Redouche for Pupuce, who was sweating because of its product to mosquitoes (I do not need me, I Pupuce!), And writing for Toune. It is 21:00. I finish this line, the GDR Pupuce bed and look at how to rent a bike to go to a Thai national park tomorrow. Ouuuh! ... the aventuuure! ... It turned out the lights ... Well, that's when they want to "ki-squeaks! They will stop or something ? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment